THE TISSU.EE PORTFOLIO
By TISSU.EE we aim to provide an integrated searching, comparing and purchasing system for tissue establishments to exchange raw materials, transfer technology and commercialize their products among themselves and also for implant centers to make a wider range of products available.
Besides that, we explore hidden or not-mainstream products and technologies among which the first is:
Bone Matrix Gelatin (BMG)
- manufactured by Aladár Petz County Teaching Hospital’s Tissue Bank in Győr, Hungary.
- NOT Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM), where the inorganic hydroxyapatite is extracted by HCl resulting a ~2% Bone Morphogenetic Protein (BMP)!
- in the case of MBG the collagen (~45% of total bone protein) is extracted according to the Urist method, resulting in ~7% BMP!
- we are preparing for a European validation on how the significantly higher BMP content affects osteoinductivity
There are huge differences inside the European Union between different member states’ tissue sectors that pose serious obstacles in cooperation, sharing knowledge and R&D projects. We are convinced that for a balanced and efficient EU tissue industry, less developed tissue sectors and isolated tissue establishments need special support in joining the EU and global tissue community and enjoying advantages and benefits resulting from integration. We take our role in this as following:
- Design, foundation and authorization of tissue banking facilities in Europe
- Efficiency audit, upscale and upgrade of existing activities
- Networking, tech transfer, R&D advisory and international representation
OUR EDUCATION PROGRAMS
You can exchange products and solutions with other users without university level education and training and resulting solid scientific R&D background no strategic change management process can reach its goal. This is the reason why we were eager to open the first academic course on tissue therapies and technologies in Hungary and in the CEE, as well.
BSc: Tissue therapies, tissue banking facilities and management course
- The course is available at the Faculty of Health Sciences at Semmelweis University from the II. semester of the 2018/2019 academic year in Hungarian
- Open for European tissue establishments, especially in the CEE region from the II. semester of the 2019/2020 academic year in English
PhD: Substances of Human Origin (SoHOs) theme
- Application accepted for the Doctoral School, planned opening from the I. semester of the 2019/2020 academic year in English and German
To be able partner of our European clients in the above listed fields we need a Tissue Establishment legitimation. We are in final phase of negotiations with universities and in prequalification with the National Competent Authority.
Meddictive Tissue Bank
Cornea Banking Specialization (2019 Q2)
- Amnion membrane
Connective Tissue Specialization (2019 Q3)
Skin Specialization (2019 Q4)